Welcome to the Worldwide Institute for The Work.
The Institute for The Work (ITW) is a virtual learning center created to support your practice of self-inquiry and to move you closer to an intimate connection with your true nature.
ITW supports you in finding your own way to freedom within a global community with the same purpose: to end suffering and to nourish peace within us and in the world.
“When you love everything you think, you love everything you see.” —Byron Katie
ITW is a place of meditation. When you love everything you think and everything you see, there is nothing you can ever be afraid of again. That is the power of love. Just ask the four questions, wait, and allow your own wisdom to show you the answers.
Membership in ITW is available to graduates of the nine-day School for The Work and to participants who have completed the No-Body Intensive or the five-day Forgiveness Intensive.
There are many levels of involvement in ITW, and two ways to join:
- FREE: School graduates and participants who have completed the No-Body Intensive or five-day Forgiveness Intensive have access to the ITW forums and the Daily Practice program.
- Full Membership at $200/annually:
- Members wishing to participate in One-for-One program, with the option to join the Certification Program.
- Candidates in the Certification Program with access to advanced resources as they fulfill coursework requirements.
- Certified Facilitators/trainers in ITW receive additional benefits.
- You become a voting member who can actively participate in the creation of our global ITW by serving on the ITW Board, its committees and various volunteer positions.